jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Traffic

1. Fryday profile image87
    Frydayposted 4 years ago

Hub Traffic

I just am curious... On average, how many views do your best hubs get after 30 days?  I know it is different for everyone.  I guess I just want to know how good I am at directing traffic to my articles.  Thanks! :-)

2. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

60k in average.. but several months ago it was 100k+..Maybe my failure to make new hubs caused this decline.

3. Sarastheboss profile image75
    Sarasthebossposted 4 years ago

I'm brand spanking new, but an article I posted a day or two ago got 30 views in one day. It seems like nothing compared to 60k!

1. Fryday profile image87
      Frydayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am newish as well.  My best hubs get around 60 views a day...  But I just started learning how to promote my articles.  :-)

4. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

In the beginning when I first started writing it was slow. However now that I am writing more it is growing. What I really like is that more comments are coming and I enjoy reading what others thought of my hub.

5. profile image0
    Sumit Athanereposted 4 years ago

Hello Mary Metallic,
                                 I am also new on hubpages. I joined this program about 3 months ago. After doing many number of mistakes, finally I think that I can make good traffic on my profile. The best way to make traffic on our hubs is to using of high ranked keywords.

Key words are only one key by which you can make your profile and hubs google lover.

Seriously, I want say to you that you should write for general persons not for some peoples. If you want earn money on hubpages, so you have need to write on most general problems.

I get 10000 hub views only in two months and now I am getting 500 hub views per day, above 15000 hub views per month. I have only 14 hubs. I want to tell you that "keywords" are the key. So you have need to learn "SEO" i.e. Search Engine Optimization techniques.

Best of luck

working