jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to organize your hubs by category on your profile page?

1. Nancy Owens profile image97
    Nancy Owensposted 3 years ago

Is there a way to organize your hubs by category on your profile page?

I read a hub a year or two ago describing how to do this. I do not remember the hubber's name, and since there have been changes to the system that option may not be available now. Does anybody out there know of this?

2. UpixxIndustries profile image49
    UpixxIndustriesposted 3 years ago

Nancy - I am fairly new to HubPages but each day I try to play around with the community features to get more of an understanding on how to get things done efficiently here.  So far the only thing that I have noticed is that you are able to create Groups in your account section that will group your hubs for your own purposes.  As of yet I have not found a way to categorize publicly.
    It seems that the admin here just features your hubs by the latest ones that you do and works them that way. 
    I am going to follow this question as I would like to know whether or not you can group publicly as well.  Hopefully someone who has been here a while will be able to answer this question.

1. Nancy Owens profile image97
      Nancy Owensposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think this option may have went away in the last year or two with the new updates to the site. Thank you for such a nice response.

2. UpixxIndustries profile image49
      UpixxIndustriesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is not a problem at all Nancy.  I try to help out when and where I can. I do not think that people understand that it is nice to see comments that are educated in response and feedback that is quality, instead of minimal responses.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I don't think there is if you mean organizing them by categories you create on your own. You can use the drop down menu to organize them by category, but those are the browsing categories you chose when creating the hub. It would be nice if there was some way to organize them by the groups we create.

4. SpaceShanty profile image96
    SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago

I think the only thing you can do is 'showcase' six of your Hubs on your profile pages with the 'In The Spotlight' option on the edit profile page.

working