jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible for a new hubber to enroll in the HP Earnings Program?

1. DonnaCaprio profile image61
    DonnaCaprioposted 3 years ago

Is it possible for a new hubber to enroll in the HP Earnings Program?

My account says the HP earnings program is not active, although I configured it. It seems I can not earn from Amazon without an AdSense acct. and I cannot get an AdSense acct. until I am more established. Does this mean I cannot earn from the HP Earnings program at all?

2. isharkbait profile image95
    isharkbaitposted 3 years ago

It is going to take time. You need to have a certain number of featured hubs published before you can enroll in any of the earnings programs. Once you have the number of featured hubs needed (I think it is five or ten, its been a while) you can set up the account and start earning. Hope this helps!

DonnaCaprioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! It seems it is a grey area about how long and how many hubs need to be written to use the AdSense account. Guess, I will just have to be patient.

3. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

Yes. You need  to have a working Adsense account to start earning here. My suggestion is you apply via other means like Youtube or Blogger. In my experience, it takes less time and you don't need to publish a handful of articles to get it done.

DonnaCaprioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the information!  I will check both of these out to see if they will work for me.

working