jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where do you post your articles that generate the most traffic?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 4 years ago

Where do you post your articles that generate the most traffic?

I consider myself well-versed in social media, and I have a rather large following on several sites. I share all my hubs on those platforms but I rarely see results, or at least not what I would expect. I was wondering where you guys post your articles, where you find the best results, and what methods you utilize to yield higher traffic?

2. profile image0
    swilliamsposted 4 years ago

Wow Kathleen you have many articles and you've only been here for a short time! Good Stuff! Loved your HOTD by the way! You are an amazing photographer!

I noticed that it takes awhile for traffic to generate, and it is well worth the wait. Keep knocking out those engaging Featured Hubs.

You have gained many followers in this short time and you know how to network it looks like you planted the seed. Patience is not my strong suit, but I'm learning.

I came across this link, but I think you may know all of this stuff. Keep up the great work!
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … line-Brand

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 4 years ago

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback swilliams

4. Seshagopalan profile image82
    Seshagopalanposted 4 years ago

There are lots of groups in social networking sites like facebook. Your hub would definitely fall in one such group. So when you could become a member of that group and share many thoughts, you could share your hub as well. If it is good enough, it will get shared and the process will continue to earn more traffic for you.

5. misslong123 profile image83
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

I use Facebook, Twitter, stumble upon, google+, digg, pingler, linked in and Hubpages on Facebook. Hope that helps! smile

6. Josh Makaveli profile image34
    Josh Makaveliposted 4 years ago

actually there are a lot of article websites where you submit your articles and get more traffic like articlebase, ezinearticles, squidoo and many more. They are more professional and used specifically to generate traffic.

working