jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How much time does a hub take to get featured?

1. ShivaniBharadwaj profile image59
    ShivaniBharadwajposted 4 years ago

How much time does a hub take to get featured?

2. profile image0
    jonaiveposted 4 years ago

The QAP (Quality Assessment Process) takes about 24 hours. After that, it's either your hub is featured or it isn't.

1. BacklarP profile image65
      BacklarPposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes it takes about 24 hours or less and if you want your hub to be featured try to pay attention to the warning/s you see while still editing your hub. I'm new here and have published 3 featured hubs,

3. chef-de-jour profile image99
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

It depends on the quality. In my experience when I first started here on HP my hubs took the full 24 hours or a bit longer but now my hubs take only a few hours.

4. BacklarP profile image65
    BacklarPposted 4 years ago

Here at HP we get all the information we need but we are just too blind to see. After proving my notion I might have the best answer for you. Honestly speaking I think I have discovered a way to get your new hub to be feature all the time but I'm afraid my 4 featured hubs might get  ...tured/ unpublished. Be on the look out for my new hub on "getting your hub featured all the times"...followed by traffic accumulation and m...rolling in, being so called SEO ( Search Engine Optimization). I got so much to tell but I choose to bottled up my...?

working