jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi, I am new on this site. Please tell me how can I earn from this site?

1. profile image52
    arvinddubeyposted 3 years ago

Hi, I am new on this site. Please tell me how can I earn from this site?

2. Foodeee profile image77
    Foodeeeposted 3 years ago

I joined a few months ago and I am earning 21 cents this month. So apparently I don't know what the correct answer is. I think,however you need a lot of followers and you need to write a lot of hubs. That's my guess.

PS I think you have to make around $100 to actually get a check.

3. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Everyone gets a different payment for what I read. You need to create good hubs with excellent topics and good pictures. Good luck . You can do it.  Read on the help logo on the corner of your page. All the awnsers are there.

4. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Hi! welcome to HubPages, first of all you have to write good quality articles that needs to be featured. You can write about anything that you know like a hobby for example or any subject that you know about. And if it gets featured by Hubpages, you will start to earn money if people are interested in your article they will start to follow you and it is up to you to decide whether you follow them too or not. The money here is not much to start off with but if you carry on writing and get your articles featured, your earnings will go up. Just keep writing. Good luck.

working