I forget how to change the settings on my comments. I want them approved before

1. Author Cheryl profile image86
    Author Cherylposted 3 years ago

I forget how to change the settings on my comments. I want them approved before they are shown.

2. Sundeep Kataria profile image74
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

Just like any other capsule, enable Comment capsule also. Then go to edit and tick on " Comments must be approved before they appear"

3. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 3 years ago

You can access your comments page from two places.  One place is on your feed page on the top right beside your photo.  Click on “Comments.”
    Or you can go to your Account Page.  At the top of that page it says “HubPages” on the top left and there is a search box beside it.
    There are 3 rows of options below that search box.  The 3rd row starts with “Statistics.”  Follow that row across to your right until you come to “comments.”

Whichever way you choose to go, click on “comments,” and once on your “comments” page follow the next directions:
    At the top of your comments page will be a large heading that says, “Global Comment Capsule Settings.”  Below that heading is a button that says “settings.”  Click on “Settings.”
    The “settings” button will open a selection of options.  Read them and click on the ones that you want.  There are several ways listed to manage your comments.
    If you don’t want to go to each hub separately but you do want to set all hubs so that they require you to approve comments before those comments can go live, then this is the quickest, easiest way to go.
    Hope this will be helpful.  If you have any problems, let me know and I’ll be glad to help all I can.

working