How to get 85+ Hubber score?

1. Chinaimport profile image90
    Chinaimportposted 3 years ago

How to get 85+ Hubber score?

I am stuck with a Hubber score (author score) hovering between 78 - 82.  How do I bring it up to 85+  level so that I get to give do-follow link to my website / personal blog?

2. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 3 years ago

There are a variety of ways to do this and all of them include simply being active. Ask and respond to a few questions when you don't have the ability or time to write and post hubs. I notice a fair number of hubbers reach a certain number of hubs and take a break from adding new ones but still have a decent score. They are actively reading and commenting on other hubs or actively engaging in the forums. Of course, if you do have the ability and time, you should be posting new hubs but there are a variety of ways to get your hub score at or above 85. Just remain active.

1. Chinaimport profile image90
      Chinaimportposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you @Express10, @sheilamyers.  I participated in the HP community for the past 2 weeks & my hubber score has finally broken 85+ barrier.  There is also a lively forum discussion going on same topic http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/122512#top

Closed to reply

working