jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can I share a Hub I haven't published yet?

1. Hankscita profile image80
    Hankscitaposted 3 years ago

How can I share a Hub I haven't published yet?

I would like to share a Hub prior to publishing.   I'm working on two Hubs, one I want to give right of refusal prior to publishing and the other I want to share with someone to make sure I'm not violating any HIPPA laws.   When I email the link to the unpublished Hub, they receive a message that says "No longer published."  (Which gives them the idea it was published at one time when it was not.   Anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9080964_f260.jpg

2. Hankscita profile image80
    Hankscitaposted 3 years ago

Thank you onlin4.   Very useful information.

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

I understand your feelings and thoughts. I have written hubs in the past now not published. When I wrote them they were inclusive of a friend and the social exchange between us as authors. I sent a word document to that person to have first right of editing. There was not any need to see the contextual design with pics and etc. However, I informed that person when I would publish and promptly supplied a link for an early review for recommended changes. That worked well for me.

1. Hankscita profile image80
      Hankscitaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.   That's pretty much what I did.  I copied and pasted each capsule, and sent it in a document  - so without the benefit of formatting, pictures etc.   Still waiting to hear back.

working