jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

photos not loading

1. liswilliams profile image40
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

HI there

I have published my 4th hub without pics because they were taking like 30 minutes and still nothing was happening. I tried refreshing. Still nothing. It happened with 1 picture in my last hub but before that it worked fine. Do you know what the problem could be

Thanks
    Lisa

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

just a quick thought, maybe they're too big?  are they your own pics? 

http://hubpages.com/guide/hubtool/capsules

someone else may come along and help. hope you can figure it out.
    I need to sign off now. smile

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I can't say, but HP is having problems this morning as I can't do the usual things yet. No comments will take on hubs and I can't rate a hub or bookmark one or read my stats.

1. rebekahELLE profile image88
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hmm, I wonder why some have problems and some do not. I haven't had any of those problems this morning... hope it works out for everyone.

4. liswilliams profile image40

thanks for your help

I started a new hub, the first pic went up fine but after that none more loaded.
    Hope it's better tomorrow hey smile

5. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I had major problems loading pics on my last Hub - exactly as you describe. I solved it by deleting the photo capsules altogether, saving the Hub, opening it to edit again and inserting a new photo capsule.  I had to do that for each capsule.  Annoying but it worked.

6. liswilliams profile image40

thanks for the advice, seems to work now a few days later, and was working on my old desktop mmmmm...

7. G Miah profile image80
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

I'm having serious problems with loading photos aswell. It keeps getting more and more ridiculous day by day.

HUBPAGES DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP THAT'S GOING ON!!!!

It's pathetic. My traffic has started to reduce since this morning, what the hell is going on???

working