jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is something off with HubPages today?

1. Nancy Owens profile image96
    Nancy Owensposted 3 years ago

Is something off with HubPages today?

Maybe I have done something wrong without knowing it, but something seems off about the traffic to my Hubs. I have noticed that it has dropped significantly. I published a new hub an hour and a half ago and it has yet to be viewed even once. It is in the quality process right now, but usually I can see that people have viewed it within a half hour or so.

So I am trying to figure out if it is me or if it is just the system going slow. Anybody have ideas as to what could be happening?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Traffic variations occur frequently, for many reasons -- or perhaps for no reason. This is the beginning of a long weekend in the USA, some people are busy getting ready for travel or holiday preparations. A lot of people may be away from their keyboards.

3. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 3 years ago

No reason to worry. This happens around here, and especially on weekends. I've seen entire 24 hour periods go by without any change in statistics.

4. OldRoses profile image96
    OldRosesposted 3 years ago

It's the Labor Day weekend.  Everyone is having one last vacation/getaway/outing before summer is over and school opens.  My traffic has been abysmal but I'm confident that it is because people are away and not online, not that my hubs are suddenly unpopular or I've become a terrible writer.  Hang in there, Nancy.  It will get better on Tuesday or maybe as late as Wednesday if everyone is getting ready for school on Tuesday.

working