jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is there another keyword tool other than the new Google Keyword Tool?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Is there another keyword tool other than the new Google Keyword Tool?

I find the new Google Keyword tool to be not only confusing, but it seems like it is centered more around those who are willing to pay them.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I have always used Google Trends from the beginning Linda. I have had no problems with it. It is free, I know that some of the ones I checked were pay, I do not know about yours.

3. BobZau profile image78
    BobZauposted 3 years ago

The thing is you'll find with many (most) keyword tools, that they rely on Googles Keyword Planner for their information anyway. That said- If you're looking to use that information in a different (easier) format, there are many keyword tool type products available. I still use Market Samurai and Micro-Niche Finder (I've had them for years).

If you ask your question over at warrirorforum .com - you should get some good responses to your question. Someone may be able to even recommend a free or less expensive software that suits your purposes.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  I found a link for how to use the Keyword Planner.  I use other methods as well such as All In One, general search.   I have never used Market Samurai.  I ruined my computer that had links to all of this.

working