jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What is required in order to have a "compliant" page?

1. iijuan12 profile image83
    iijuan12posted 3 years ago

What is required in order to have a "compliant" page?

I have seen suggestions on what would make a good page, but I would love to see a simple list of the bare minimum requirements for a "compliant" page.  I have been searching for hours and cannot find this information.  I am working on my 300 squidoo lenses that were just transferred over.  I would prefer to only have to update them once.  Thank you for any help you can provide!

2. janshares profile image99
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Have you checked out the criteria for a "stellar hub?" you can find it in the Learning Center. It's a very basic and helpful guide to follow, even if you don't meet the high-end of all criteria. Also, when you update your hub in edit mode, you will see guidelines in the upper right corner under "Need Goals."
    My basic suggestions are: excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence structure; excellent formatting which includes lots of texts capsules/sub-titles to break up content and lots of paragraphs to break up text; good use of capsules to include visually appealing photos; and a decent word count, depending on the type of hub (informational hubs are usually longer than recipe or poem hubs).

1. iijuan12 profile image83
      iijuan12posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for responding! I am okay with the writing. I am really wondering more about logistics. How many amazon/e-bay/YouTube/outbound links we can have? Is there a required number of words for amazon? Do we have to have quizzes and maps?

2. janshares profile image99
      jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Trial and error, see what works and what doesn't, over time, measured by QAP ratings and traffic. What works best in terms of format and logistics will vary from hub to hub.

3. iijuan12 profile image83
      iijuan12posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

working