jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you keep traffic coming to your earlier published hubs?

1. lafleurdeplume profile image61
    lafleurdeplumeposted 3 years ago

How do you keep traffic coming to your earlier published hubs?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 3 years ago

I recycle them with update information.  I don't know how many of my followers have found me by reading really old hubs that have recently had a "facelift" !

lafleurdeplumeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's an interesting idea... how about keeping interest going with posts within the last couple of months?

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I update when necessary, and every so often I'll give one a kick in the butt on my Facebook page by showcasing it as "One Year Ago On HubPages" or "Two Years Ago on Hubpages..."

4. Cardia profile image95
    Cardiaposted 3 years ago

I try to update mine every few months, and give them a good 'spring cleaning': Adding/changing photos, updating information, playing around with the capsules to see what readers like more, etc.

Plus sometimes I share them on other networks, like Google Plus or Twitter. To be honest, I'm not sure if this really profits me, but in my opinions any exposure is good exposure!

lafleurdeplumeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have been sharing my stuff on twitter and my author facebook page too... I find that typically my traffic does an initial wave and then drops off... I need to think about strategies for keeping it going!  Thanks smile

working