jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone else facing problems with the 'ever' page views on statistics page?

1. Juana Aman profile image64
    Juana Amanposted 3 years ago

Is anyone else facing problems with the 'ever' page views on statistics page?

I am in a habit of noting down the page view stats. When I checked the stats this morning they were less than what I had jotted down yesterday, I assumed I'd made an error. 14 hours later, they stats have dropped further. I'm talking of the all time stats.
    Anyone else notice this?

2. lafleurdeplume profile image61
    lafleurdeplumeposted 3 years ago

Stats in general have not been updated for nearly 30 hours. My guess is that the last time you recorded your numbers it was before the update that seems to have also interfered with many photos (mine included) and the numbers you see now are over a day old.

3. Writer Fox profile image59
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Yes, the same thing happened to me last week.  Between Friday and Saturday (September 26th and 27th) my Total Page Views Ever DECREASED by 2,418 page views. My one day views were almost 4,000 for that 24-hour period.

The same thing happened to someone else: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/125271#post2644724

I sent an email to the staff, didn't get a reply, so I sent another one.  I just received this answer today: "Our engineers are working as hard as they can to fix the statistics updating issue.  We appreciate your patience."

However, it is not an 'updating' issue.  The stats were updated on September 27th and the total views decreased.  Stats updated again since then, and those views were never recovered. Now, of course, I'm wondering how accurate the income figures are since they are tied to page views.

This probably isn't the answer you want to hear, but it's the best answer we have right now.  So, you can pick mine as the best answer! (Joking, sort of.)

1. Writer Fox profile image59
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Since I answered this question, my Total Page Views Ever keeps decreasing with every update on my Account statistics.  As of the last update, my Total Page Views Ever has decreased by 8,130 views at the same time the stats show that my 24-hour views

working