jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why did my earnings drop significantly since August?

1. crissytsu profile image90
    crissytsuposted 3 years ago

Why did my earnings drop significantly since August?

Why did my earnings drop from $1.00 or more a day (consistently) to less than $0.40 a day since August? Did something change? The one hub that gets the most traffic is still number 3 on google search results, and getting more and more traffic. I don't get it.

2. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

I've had a similar drop. Maybe it's the incorporation of squidoo and hub, and hopefully this is a temporary glitch. Hope things go back to normal soon...sure don't want this to be the new norm.

1. Elsie Hagley profile image60
      Elsie Hagleyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I really don't think it's any thing to do with the incorporation of squidoo and hubpages. It was happening on many platforms around the world, with Google we will just have to ride it out and hope in improves, which it must with christmas shopping.

3. Arco Hess Designs profile image74
    Arco Hess Designsposted 3 years ago

Crissytsu, I think more questions need to be answered besides what you have stated.

Is ALL of your traffic the same or higher and are they about the same topic or different topics? Different topics make different amounts of money.

Did most of your money come through Amazon or AdSense or through Hubpages programs?

1. crissytsu profile image90
      crissytsuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

All the traffic is the same or higher. There is only one hub that has been making me the most money and it's all from hub page ad program.

working