jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any hubs that use the Holy Spirits inspiration (Straight from the KJV)

1. Webwriter777 profile image62
    Webwriter777posted 3 years ago

Are there any hubs that use the Holy Spirits inspiration (Straight from the KJV) in a Poetic voice?

I want to know if any hub pages are dedicated to teaching the meanings of the the (KJV) Holy Bible;  while using the Holy Spirit as a guide to write poetic verse?

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Well Webwriter,

I have some Hubs on the Sermon on the Mount which is itself very powerful. They are mostly taken from the King James version and elaborated on. Simply click on my name and follow the Hubs, and you will find them. Peace.

1. Webwriter777 profile image62
      Webwriter777posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi manatita44,
      I have read some of your hubs and you truly have a gift for writing terrific verse.

2. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank You.

I feel honoured, Webwriter777. I also like what you say above my response. It is a heart inspired by Grace that is always the better guide. I am in the middle of Maxims for Our Children: A Look at The Teachings of Jesus, The Christ ....

3. Webwriter777 profile image62
    Webwriter777posted 3 years ago

Best Answer Webwriter777 says

No matter the eloquence of verse, teaching the true meanings of the LORDS Holy Bible cannot be done my the mind of any man, but only the spiritual direction of the Holy Spirit.

It has always been my intent to do just that. For all that I have written; every mark was first submitted unto the Holy Ghost.

Sincerely,

Stephen Monday

working