This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What exactly is AdSense looking for when they tell me my Hubs need more content?

1. profile image67
    NuJazzposted 3 years ago

What exactly is AdSense looking for when they tell me my Hubs need more content? Does anyone know?

AdSense told me I needed more content before they will sign me. More content meaning???? more facts or what??? HELP!!!

2. Caitlyn Ramos profile image81
    Caitlyn Ramosposted 3 years ago

You need to add some more pictures, videos, etc. to your articles, I just viewed them and that's probably what AdSense means. You have a lot of text but it isn't broken up by engaging factors. If you need more help let me know!

1. profile image67
      NuJazzposted 3 years agoin reply to this

OMG, Caitlyn you are so kind and helpful. Thank you so much. You can tell I'm new to this. From where do I import photos? Again, thank you!!!!!

2. Caitlyn Ramos profile image81
      Caitlyn Ramosposted 3 years agoin reply to this

On the right side of the page when creating an article you'll see the the "Add Content Capsule", you might have to click it to open it if you don't see the options to add things. Mostly add things from the "Core" options, good luck!

3. askformore lm profile image68
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

Your hubs are too short, and they should have more capsules. In particular they should have some photos.
    So write a few more hubs, and then apply again.

1. profile image67

Thank you so much for your input. You have totally answered my question. Now I have to figure out where to get photos.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Yes, photos, maps, polls are all good to enhance your content, but 750 words of text is considered minimum--- and in this case, more is better. Have fun!

1. profile image67

Thank you. I'm new to this, I'll have to upload my own photos, right? Hub doesn't make photos available? And I'm trying to go over my featured Hubs to add capsules, can't figure that part out!!

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago

You only have six hubs showing. I would say that in addition to improving the hubs you already have, you need to write more hubs. Lots more.

1. profile image67

Thank you.

working