jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Comment capsules

1. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Comment capsules

I just read http://canoz.hubpages.com/hub/christmas … ble-runner
    article and noticed that she had 3 comment capsules. Two of them are in the article with the last comment capsule is at the bottom of the article. Could you please tell me how do I add the comments capsules?

2. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

I have not heard or known of such comments other than at the end of hubs.  However, unless it is one of the new changes implanted here on HubPages?  Are you sure those comments in other parts of the hub are not actually polls?  I hope someone in the know answers.

peachpurpleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

did you see the article i mentioned? Noticed that there are 3 comment capsules where readers can comment?

2. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I will check it out and see.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I looked at the Hub and saw two side-by-side; where is the third peachpurple?

3. Divine S Hamese profile image66
    Divine S Hameseposted 3 years ago

The comments capsule your bn given oppotunity to text in top blog before your Paragraph space given,mydarlin...two blocks follwng each other,first1 capsule second1 paragraph...Follow me for more info

sorry, can't catch the ball. Maybe I look around. Thanks

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Unless there is a way of doing it in HTML, it must be a flaw. It keeps saying that we are only allowed one comments capsule.

1. Faith Reaper profile image89

I checked out that hub, peachpurple, and I see what you are talking about.  The comments are at the end of the hub like normal, except she has them in two columns it seems. Hi Kevin, yes, we are only allowed one comment capsule. The columns though?

2. peachpurple profile image84

yeah, you got it right Faith, so how did she get another two columns with comments??

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have seen that before, I will get back to you after lunch Faith, peachpurple.

4. Faith Reaper profile image89

I don't know how that can be? But it is two columns for sure. I am sure it is just her one line of comments but dont know how the comments were split into two columns.

working