jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Driving traffic to your hubs via Social Media?

1. WheelerWife profile image89
    WheelerWifeposted 3 years ago

Driving traffic to your hubs via Social Media?

Is there a link to a learning FAQ here on hub pages for how to drive traffic to your hubs via Social Media? Do you have any tips of your own? Sharing my hubs via Facebook groups has helped a little, and pinning them on Pinterest has only brought in a trickle - what more can I do?

2. HandyHelper profile image76
    HandyHelperposted 3 years ago

It is best to find groups related to the subjects you are dealing with in your hubs. Join and contribute to build some reputation.

There is no definite answer which social network can work best for your specific case, so it is good to try few of them, see what suits you AND your hubs and than tweak (invest some time to get more followers, engage readers, change existing hubs to fit better to your visitors, maybe make additional hubs based on some viral content seen in one of these services, ...)

The fact is - they all can be beneficial, but it is up to you how to present yout content to the audience. Beware - they can be very time consuming, so setting some goals (number of visitors, for instance) and limitations (number of spent hours per week) is probably a good idea.

WheelerWifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the comment, HandyHelper! Yes, seems like constant tweaking and adjusting is a way of life on hub pages! Great idea to set goals - it really can be time consuming smile

3. Ilonagarden profile image87
    Ilonagardenposted 3 years ago

Another factor- besides which social share you make is the patience of building your presence over time. If you consistently share valuable content you gain followers, especially if done the way people like on that platform. As you have followers, the things you share (including your hubs) get views.

My website benefits most from Pinterest, my hubs seem best shared on Google+ although I don't use it very much.

thanks for the comment llonagarden! yes, I haven't explored google plus much either - may be something to look into. By the way, just checked out your profile and you have some very nice hubs!

4. Matthew Meyer profile image75
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

I would suggest starting in the "How to Protect and Promote Your Personal Brand" section of the Learning Center here.
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Thank you, Matthew Meyer! I will definitely check that out!

working