jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you drive traffic to your hubs and get followers?

1. john.jackson profile image71
    john.jacksonposted 7 years ago

How do you drive traffic to your hubs and get followers?

I have looked for answers too this question, but not many of the answers make sense or cut it, thank you.

2. imatellmuva profile image81
    imatellmuvaposted 7 years ago

John, my Grandmother used to always say, "Watch for the signs". I'd ask, "Well, how do you know what you're watch'n for?" She'd simply reply, "Look harder!"

A great start is the Learning Center, where there is a wealth of information, including driving traffic to your hubs. Another option is to use the search engine and type exactly what you asked, and select either hubs or site; HubPages will populate with a variety of hubs on the subject.

Another resource is Treasuresofheavan. Although she is fairly new to HubPages, she has the hang of it like an old pro! She has written marvelous hubs about this subject. Another person is Dolores Monet, who is a veteran, and has also written about driving traffic. Both are my hub guru's!!
    On the Feedback Page are (3) related articles. There are many resources, all are easy to find, and more than not, make a whole lot of sense. Good Luck!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Use Digg.com, Reddit.com, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Alternet; any or all, and comment other hubs.

4. Poethepoet profile image77
    Poethepoetposted 7 years ago

By getting out there and visiting other hubs, and following other Hubbers.

5. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

There are many hubs which can help you learn about driving traffic to your hubs - type in the words such as keywords, tags, backlinks, traffic, URL, SEO, SERP into the hubpages search box and learn more about them as they are the key to driving traffic. It takes time to learn and apply your knowledge about these, but look at it as a long-term investment which will surely pay off.  Getting followers can be a tough thing to accomplish and writing useful and interesting content is step number one. Your hubtivity plays also an important role, for example, answering questions (if you can really offer a useful answer), participating in forums and HubMob weekly topic, reading and commenting on other hubs.

Closed to reply

working