jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How did you feel when your first hub was published and featured?

1. Sara Jofre profile image75
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

How did you feel when your first hub was published and featured?

I just had my fist Hub accepted and published. I'm feeling quite happy about it. How did you feel?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12058149_f260.jpg

2. PinoyMom profile image76
    PinoyMomposted 3 years ago

I felt motivated.  It boost my self-esteem.

3. monia saad profile image76
    monia saadposted 3 years ago

so happy and motivated and that's gives me energy to work hard after trying plublishing alot of hubs but refused

4. mastergreen profile image78
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

Relieved. That i had finally started writing officially. That i finally had a chance to start moving towards a good life. So overall, yes very relieved and satisfied. Definitely a good day.

5. Venus Rivera profile image78
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

Very Scared!
    I was very scared at first but after receiving some good reviews and comments on my first hub. I started moving full force. I'm glad you were quite happy about your first hub. I say Congratulations and keep up the good work.

6. Abhinav4192 profile image60
    Abhinav4192posted 3 years ago

I was elated. It was the first time that i had written anything and it was published, and featured too. I even got a comment.Inspired me to write more.

7. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Actually, when I started off in Hubpages (or any other webcontent site for that matter, some 6-8 years ago), instant publication was the norm. Whatever crap you posted got published! So, I took it for granted.  Featured Hubs? No big issue for elation for me. Any decently written Hub can become featured if Hub length, formatting advice/ guidelines are properly taken care of.

working