jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your Hubpages Goals for 2015???

1. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 3 years ago

What are your Hubpages Goals for 2015???

There are many different goals you can have on hubpages, which ones will you strive for in the upcoming year? Views, Pages, comments, forum posts, Questions&Answers, Money goals, selling goals - Whats your plan?

2. wqaindia profile image72
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

I will write and publish a new hub only after all my existing published hubs get the status of "Featured Hubs". I have set this goal to be achieved by 26th January,2015 so that I can start a new hub immediately in February,2015.

3. sachin001 profile image35
    sachin001posted 3 years ago

I have already created more than 100 hubs in my past 3 years. But with all those "animal updates by google" i had removed many of hubs in 2014. I am targeting to write well and good again and to reach 100 hubs in 2015 so that i can earn more with them.

Thanks

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I want to create one hub per month or one hub two weeks, earn at least ten dollars per month

5. profile image0
    Awesome Harryposted 3 years ago

I am new to the site. So my prime goal is to get thoroughly acquainted with all the site functions and services and then use them to the fullest to attract as much audience as possible. And closer to the end of 2015 get on Top 3  hubbers. Sounds modest, doesn't it? ))

6. Niko Linni profile image86
    Niko Linniposted 3 years ago

Publish Hubs when I set out to do it! It's no good making these plans to write up Hubs if I don't actually up and do it.

working