jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I become successful on Hubpages?

1. Christy Maria profile image84
    Christy Mariaposted 3 years ago

How do I become successful on Hubpages?

I am a student and passionate writer so I figured Hubpages is an amazing opportunity to make money doing something I love. That being said, I obviously have to generate traffick, how do I go about this to gaurentee success?

2. Niko Linni profile image85
    Niko Linniposted 3 years ago

That is the million dollar question for me right now. Well obviously, make sure your content is good and original. No one wants to read something poorly written or horribly put together. I've heard it said that coming in and commenting on forums and questions is one way to get people to check out your stuff (so they say), so don't forget to do that. Also! Reading and commenting on other Hubs too. If you have any social media platforms like Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and so on don't forget to cross-promote on there too, especially if you've got a decent following that pays attention to the stuff you post.

Good luck!

3. Mammacd profile image60
    Mammacdposted 3 years ago

thats a fantastic question im curious to know the answers to mysellf. i guess its all about networking and setting up the ebay and amazon ads! Visit hubs, leave comments. Answer questions. Ask questions and Write your own,  quality hubs! Thats my plan -- not sure its whats works but i am aiming to start somewhere!

4. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

That really depends on how you define success.
    Going to other hub pages and reading and commenting on other hubs may get you some followers but if you are looking to make money from this site those actions will not help. For me, being successful means having a lot of people read my hubs every day. I am successful.
    If you want to make some money here, the only to do so is by writing original content that others will want to read and share. After you have some hubs written in one niche, read the SEO information by Writer Fox, the information on HP written by relache, getting more traffic by Barbara Kay, writing titles by Marisa Wright, and the Pinterest info by WryLilt.
    With all of that information, and good articles that provide original content, you can write popular hubs that will have plenty of traffic. Will you make a lot of money here? No, if that is your definition of success you will probably not make it.
    Good luck.

working