jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How many of you fill your right profile info on hubpages and at other places onl

1. sachin001 profile image35
    sachin001posted 3 years ago

How many of you fill your right profile info on hubpages and at other places online?

I know many of us are really concerned about not sharing the right information about us on our profiles. But just I wanted to know that how many of you have this information right on hubpages or at other places online. And does this all really affects your audience and traffic?

2. profile image0
    Awesome Harryposted 3 years ago

Well, if you want to earn with hubpages, prodiving fake person info will let you down and you won't get a penny.

sachin001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

yes i agree with Awesome. Be true with your readers and your readers will surely love you.

2. monic-alang profile image80
      monic-alangposted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol... yea of course if it's about earning who can provide fake info =P

3. Niko Linni profile image86
    Niko Linniposted 3 years ago

On my visible profile, well I was actually honest. Okay, so my name is a pen name and I'm obviously not a blue and white bunny. The most I'll give up is that I'm male and I live in Long Beach. I like to keep my personal self well...just that. Personal. Maybe if I get to know you better I'll share  more intimate details, but I don't feel quite comfortable with everyone I meet online knowing my "real life" (as it were) details and what not.

However, HubPages does know my real life personal info because that's needed if you're applying for taxes and adsense and such. But other than that? I use Pen Names and what not. I guess it's not affecting me too adversely since I'm getting so-so traffic. I don't think using a real life picture of me will really alter things too much if my content isn't good.

Great to know about you Niko.

4. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

I'm an honest Abe.  So what I say is what I am popular or not. As this is a community of writers we could be writing fiction into our profiles, but I think most people are truthful.

Thanks for sharing Diana. But as far as i think, most people who start initially do not feel appropriate to share their profiles truly. But later they feel that it is not going to harm them.

5. monic-alang profile image80
    monic-alangposted 3 years ago

I really don't know about other hubbers but Well yes i am honest with my info =P

Thanks fir sharing Monic.

working