Editors Choice - to Choose or Not to Choose!

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 3 years ago

Editors Choice - to Choose or Not to Choose!

About one third of my Hubs are Editors Choice Hubs.   I am wondering if I should opt out at this late stage of the day?
    Are Editors choice hubs still being awarded and if so is there any evidence to say that they are performing better or worse than those without this status? 

2. Marie Flint profile image89
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

I've heard stats both ways, Sally, as being improved and hindered in traffic from the Editor's Choice feature. I had disengaged for awhile, but then read an explanation from Hub Pages team about how Editor's Choice do get special treatment, supposedly exposing the hubs in this category to greater traffic potentiial. So, I reactivated my hubs and have left them that way ever since.

In considering my answer, be aware of two things: 1) I'm not the best income earner here at Hub Pages, and 2) when you reinstate the Editor's Choice feature, all the hubs that were listed that way return as Editor's Choices.

So, experiment as your heart desires and let us know how you do.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is a difficult decision but you make it a little easier when you say that the Editors Choice Hubs would be re-instated should I change my mind.  My Editors Choice hubs are not performing as well as I think they should be at the moment.
      Thank you.