jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use your amazon affiliate accounts on sites other than hubpages?

1. ForLoveofCupcakes profile image84
    ForLoveofCupcakesposted 3 years ago

Do you use your amazon affiliate accounts on sites other than hubpages?

If so, where do you put your amazon links, and what kinds of products do you promote?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Yes, i used at writedge and persona paper but haven't got any deals yet

3. CJGrace profile image74
    CJGraceposted 3 years ago

I place my links to  certain products pertaining to my niche, which is video editing and Photoshop tutorials. I place links on Facebook, and on my blogs.
    However when placing them on Facebook, I only place a particular link to whatever product I'm using in my videos, when I release a video.

I have yet to see any results from that, but I'm still learning and have just learned another technique, which I will write about soon here on HP.

4. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 3 years ago

Yes, I use my own Amazon Affiliate Account on my author site where I list all my articles by topic. I sell my book there via Amazon. I also use my Amazon Affiliate code to sell business related items on my business site.

All of this combined is still only at the 4% tier level, so I'm glad to be using the HP Amazon affiliate on HP itself, where I get 8% on sales from my Hubs.

5. luisj305 profile image85
    luisj305posted 3 years ago

Yes, I use Amazon links and banners on my blogger blog, although sales are quite rare. I do manage one about every 1-2 months.. Hopefully that will increase soon, it's still only paying 4% because of the low conversions.

The products are always related to the content on the page, that is the only way to make sales I think, otherwise your counting on straight luck.

I try to keep most products promoted at low purchase prices, that seems to get lots of clicks but not many sales, perhaps I need to do some tweaking there and see what happens.

6. Stachart profile image76
    Stachartposted 3 years ago

I tried amazon on my own website and remove banners. It takes some micro seconds that don't please me. I even remove adsense. I try to earn from them using revenue sharing sites like hubpages. For amazon, i just use it on HubPages.

working