jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I am curious as to why the "hubber score" goes up and down constantly?

1. jrpierce profile image78
    jrpierceposted 3 years ago

I am curious as to why the "hubber score" goes up and down constantly?

Not that this issue affects my self-esteem, but I see my "hubber score" go up and down almost every time I log in and I wonder what causes the changes? For example, I was a 94 then 93 and I logged in this morning and was still a 93 and logged out to get a cup of tea and logged back in and am a 91.  Why does this fluctuate so frequently?

2. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

it depends on your activities and the traffic flow to your hubs

jrpierceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the comment peachpurple, it's so odd how it changes so frequently in a day, but I don't go by it for any reason, I was just curious. smile

3. Brittany Hudson profile image76
    Brittany Hudsonposted 3 years ago

I was wondering this same thing, since I just started writing my hubs about a week ago, I naturally have a lot of questions about hubpages. It's nice to know what those numbers mean. However, is that all they are there for, just to tell you how many people come to your page, or is there another use for them? Great question jrpierce!

jrpierceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Brittany, I've been on Hub page a long time and never gave it a thought, just this morning it went for 93 to 91 suddenly, which made me ask.  I guess that is all it is for, I'm not sure how they base the metrics.  Maybe someone will share.

2. Brittany Hudson profile image76
      Brittany Hudsonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I hope so, I would love to know. Nevertheless, it was a great question and did shed more light on the topic, at least for me. Thank you for asking. smile

working