Is there correct way to give credit to owners of You tube videos we use on arti

1. luisj305 profile image86
    luisj305posted 3 years ago

Is there correct way to give credit to owners of  You tube videos we use on articles??

Just something that came across my mind earlier this morning, I've never done it and have never seen it done as You tube videos obviously show where they come from. However, they don't give any attribution or require any credit to be mentioned, that I know of.

2. somethgblue profile image85
    somethgblueposted 3 years ago

Well you could always create a text capsule to list any attributes you wish to make and place next to, under, or over the video. However that might be considered over promotional, which seems to be a common theme HPs now uses to censor some information.

I have to say that I have had to alter many of my hubs that simply make links to pertinent information in the article and I see this as blatant censorship. This has never been a problem in the past but now I see more often than not.

It seems that links to sites that may not be Google or Main Stream Media friendly are being systematically censored.

3. Londonlady profile image93
    Londonladyposted 3 years ago

I don't usually credit YouTube videos, considering the capsule doesn't even provide a field for giving credit. The video itself links back to a person's channel so it's credit enough I believe.

working