jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are good ways to get more traffic?

1. Christy Maria profile image85
    Christy Mariaposted 3 years ago

What are good ways to get more traffic?

my traffic has began to fall.. just when I get adsense too. Can you provide me with tips on raising traffic numbers?

2. amytrumpeter profile image57
    amytrumpeterposted 3 years ago

Definitely social media sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In (for business and professional). Also it pays to learn some basic SEO. Linking to your hub from other blogs and websites works well. Also emailing although only do this if it is relevant to the person and don't over use this. Hope that helps.

3. creativelycc profile image75
    creativelyccposted 3 years ago

Sharing hubs, reading other peoples hubs and commenting on them and updating your existing hubs. There's always room for improvement with existing hubs. Staying active on HubPages. Those are things I find that help to improve traffic to my hubs. Good luck to you!

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

try sharing the hub links to FB, twitter, linkedin, googleplus, pinterest and join Yahoo answers.

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do all these sharings. But no traffic improvement. Main problem is I do not have much followers at any site. They are below 100 only even though I follow many.

5. catspyjamas profile image88
    catspyjamasposted 3 years ago

I agree with using social media. I usually share my hubs on twitter and pinterest. Also, you can write an article for one of the article directories and link to your hub. Look in yahoo answers for any questions related to your hub and answer them. Add your hub link in the source box.

6. traveleze profile image53
    travelezeposted 3 years ago

Hi Christy Maria

I would share naturally on

Google Plus ( my largest)
    Twitter (2nd)
    pinterest
    facebook

Hope that helps
    Lee

working