jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My adsense keeps getting rejected, what am I doing wrong?

1. Mike Nolan profile image81
    Mike Nolanposted 3 years ago

My adsense keeps getting rejected, what am I doing wrong?

It keeps saying that I don't have enough text. I have added a ton of text and still I get rejected. Am I doing it wrong?  Am I submitting it incorrectly? I have 10 hubs written with plenty of text. Any advice?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Write more hubs, wait a month, apply again.   The general stance is 15-20 hubs at least.

Mike Nolanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! I have a lot more to say, so there will be more hubs!

3. mayjdy profile image75
    mayjdyposted 3 years ago

One of your articles doesn't have much text. The one for pepperoni bread exactly. I think all your articles need to be about or more than 1250 words. Once you have that you can get approved even with 10.

4. Mike Nolan profile image81
    Mike Nolanposted 3 years ago

I see what you're saying.  Well, I can certainly rhapsodise about pepperoni bread, so I think I can fix it. I appreciate your help!

5. Cynthia Hoover profile image96
    Cynthia Hooverposted 3 years ago

I had no problem getting mine approved. Yet, all my hubs tend to be very lengthy. I only had 9 hubs when I was approved - all around 2000 words or more. I suggest trying to write more if your hubs are shorter in length. Also go through and beef them up - look through see if you can add anything to them. Take a deep breath, you can do this! Welcome to hubpages! The pepperoni bread - mom used to make this, i had a friend that was a vegetarian so she made him one without pep- she substituted broccoli instead- all my carnivorous friends loved it! We all ended up asking for it instead of the pep! Fresh is best though- to much liquid in frozen. Maybe add a vegetarian version capsule to it! smile hope that helps!

Mike Nolanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. Great idea!

working