jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Processing Delays

1. Cynthia Hoover profile image97
    Cynthia Hooverposted 2 years ago

Processing Delays

I have been getting a processing delay since March 26th, due to a issue with an ad affiliate. I am wondering if this is common since I have only been here for a few  months. It is a bit discouraging since it coincided with me trying a new marketing strategy to get traffic to my hubs. I was hoping some seasoned hubbers could weigh in for me. Does this happen often? Should I be worried that HubPages is loosing its affiliate partners?

2. ladyleo1996 profile image60
    ladyleo1996posted 2 years ago

It least you know why the delay. I didn't know that much. It is frustrating.

Cynthia Hooverposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Very frustrating. I was not that worried at first - heck everyone has delays. Yet is been 6 days now, and no more of an idea when it will update than I had before. Just asks me to be patient when I look at my earnings.

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

This happens from time to time. Stop hovering, and write a new hub. Earnings will update when the data glitch is resolved.

1. ladyleo1996 profile image60
      ladyleo1996posted 2 years agoin reply to this

No one is hovering. Have written several Hubs since the delay. It is something that is notice. If you are a Newbie, you would like to know the answer. Thank you though..

2. Cynthia Hoover profile image97

I appreciate the response, being rather new I just was asking if this was common or something I should worry about. It is not unheard of for things to go south on writing platforms. smile

4. Rachel L Alba profile image93
    Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago

Is the processing delays in reference to your earnings?  If it is, then I hardly earn anything and weeks go by without earning anything.  I'm not sure what I have to do to earn more money. 
    If not, then I'm not sure what the processing is that you are talking about.  I would like to know so I know if I am experiencing the same thing.

Yes Rachel, I am talking about the earnings. When I go and look it had not updated in over a week. It also had a little note saying that it was because of an affiliate partner and to please be patient. Being newer I just wondered if it was normal.

5. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image77
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 2 years ago

We all,just have to be patient eventually they will catch up. Good luck Cynthia.

Thanks Matt, just made me a little nervous, since I have had issues with bubblews and others. smile Thank you for taking the time to answer!

working