jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

People are reading my hubs, but Hubpages stats are not showing it.

1. keyenhancer profile image81
    keyenhancerposted 2 years ago

People are reading my hubs, but Hubpages stats are not showing it.

I use a few different tools that show people are going to my hubs, reading it and such but Hubpages' stats are updating to reveal it. I am using bit.ly links, but I always have without any issue. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

2. Edwin Thomas profile image74
    Edwin Thomasposted 2 years ago

hubpages usualy experience delays in showing stats, so have patience and wait until it gets updated. If you are not satisfied with hub stats I suggest you use Google Analytics..

keyenhancerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I know there is a delay, but it has been a couple days now. I do use google analytics, which is why I brought up the question. But thanks for the reply.

2. Edwin Thomas profile image74
      Edwin Thomasposted 2 years agoin reply to this

week my stats hvent been updated for over 38 hours and I'm still waiting. Happy news: you aren't the only one with problems

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Stats have been stuck for a couple of days now. The hamster in the wheel that powers the counter must be out sick.

Thank you for the response, that makes sense considering. At least my score isn't suffering as a result. smile

4. liladybugz26 profile image89
    liladybugz26posted 2 years ago

It was not a delay. All HP page view counts went static, and there are still issues. Here is a current forum thread on the issue.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/130271

Thank you for the post. Now I have a hub out-ranking a higher score hub, so I'm not sure how that's working other than scores aren't updating now.

working