jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do people ever click on the ads displayed on hubs? Do they ever buy from the lin

1. MFPrincess profile image84
    MFPrincessposted 2 years ago

Do people ever click on the ads displayed on hubs? Do they ever buy from the links?

As I am still new to this, I understand you make money from displaying ads, but at what point does it generate money? Is there particular subjects you should be writing about?

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

you can make money by page views,ad clicks, and more money if someone buys something from eBay' /Amazon.
    you can write about anything, just try to make a well written hub.
    you don't make a fortune,but you do get paid.dI am getting another payment this month.it takes time to get anywhere.if you can draw more ttraffic in with social networks, you prob do better than I do, I don't have Facebook and others.
    it's gonna take a while to get page views

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I've often wondered that myself.  Who **are** these people who come to HubPages to read cookie recipes but also click on those ads for Chinese long-distance dating??

1. chuckandus6 profile image75
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

when I  hit on an ad it's always on accident when ! reading blogs,never on purpose but there might be some people that do?

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

It's possible.  I made a sale on Amazon from one of my hubs-only a couple of dollars.

working