jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How long before the Earning Programs take to approve? Help me out, please!

1. Kevar Telfer profile image50
    Kevar Telferposted 2 years ago

How long before the Earning Programs take to approve? Help me out, please!

I have sign up for the programs , however they are still pending. Therefore, I just need to hear someone testimony re approval.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12378927_f260.jpg

2. Jeremy Gill profile image95
    Jeremy Gillposted 2 years ago

Hello, Kevar. It's been a few months since I applied, but I think I remember about how long it took to receive responses from each earnings program:

Applying for Google Adsense: Took about 24 hours for a response. You may not get in the first time you apply (a lot of us didn't, don't feel bad); try again when you have more Hubs.

Applying for ebay Program (once I'd been accepted into Google Adsense): Took about 3-4 days.

Applying for Amazon Program: If I recall correctly, I was instantly accepted into the program. I suppose once you're in the Ad program, you can get this immediately.

Hope this helps. If any of the programs took longer than a week to process the application, I might email the appropriate group to see if they had received it.

1. Kevar Telfer profile image50
      Kevar Telferposted 2 years agoin reply to this

thank you this is helpful. Do I have to sign up with ebay directly?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image95
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

No problem, Kevar. You don't have to go to their website or even create an eBay account, you just apply for the program.

3. Kevar Telfer profile image50

Ok. thanks

3. Kevar Telfer profile image50
    Kevar Telferposted 2 years ago

I added my external amazon program it my hubpage. I CONFIGURED IT. You are a great in writing, you have 96 hub, that is great. Every time I try increasing my hub they fail it.

1. Jeremy Gill profile image95
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hmm.. Do your best to write articles with interesting pictures that are at least 750 words (preferably more). As you write, you'll get better at it, and eventually (could take months), you'll be accepted for the ad program. Good luck!

2. Kevar Telfer profile image50

thank you so much Jeremy. Thanks

working