jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How long until you get a payment once you reach the level it takes to be paid?

1. Valeant profile image97
    Valeantposted 2 years ago

How long until you get a payment once you reach the level it takes to be paid?

2. misslong123 profile image85
    misslong123posted 2 years ago

Really it depends on how much traffic your hubs get. It typically takes Google a couple days to index your article. Of course the best way to get traffic is to advertise yourself on facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, a ping site (I think the one i use is pinger), LinkedIn, digg, and many more. Get your articles out there so people can see and read them. smile. I hope this helps. There are tons of hubs, articles, YouTube videos, and books on how to best use social media to your advantage. I Think payout varies. It depends on so many factors: how well you write, how fast you write, how often you publish, how much traffic you get etc. also I would strongly learn the art of SEO aka keyword placement. There are many hubs on this topic that can guide you step by step on how to use Google Adwords. I Can give you a quick crash course or point you in the right direction to some awesome hubs on the topic. Just let me know.

Quick answer: could be monthly or could be up to every 6 months - it all depends on you.

I Have a great hub written about how to analyze how much your hubs are making for you based on how much traffic you're getting but more it just tells you which are the most profitable which I use as a way of helping me decide which to tweak next. I Also know a great hub that has a calculation that lets you enter some variables, one being how much money do you want to make per month. It is super awesome and you can just save the excel document. If you are interested in that hub, I can look thru my notes and pass it along!

Best of luck!

3. isharkbait profile image94
    isharkbaitposted 2 years ago

This can be a little confusing once you reach your first payout. So I will use myself as an example. I reach payout last month (so in April). It will not be processed until the 28th of the following month (so May 28th). They take the time to make sure that everything is accurate, like all of the hit counts and what not. On the 28th I will get an e-mail saying that I have received a payment to my paypal account. I can then do with it as I please. I typically won't see the money in my bank account until the 3rd of the next month (so June 3rd) because of how long it takes paypal to transfer the money to my bank.

I'm going to assume that you are asking because you reached the threshold so that deserves a congratulations! I will say that if you reached the threshold this month then you will not see that payment until the 28th of next month. Hope that wasn't confusing at all.

1. Valeant profile image97
      Valeantposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.