jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

If a hub is selected as Editor's Choice, do you still get Adsense revenue even f

1. rickyleo profile image79
    rickyleoposted 2 years ago

If a hub is selected as Editor's Choice, do you still get Adsense revenue even from HubPages domain?

I'm so excited and thankful that one of my hubs got selected as an Editor's Choice hub. smile

However, I'm curious. It's now on the regular HubPages domain instead of my sub-domain. Will I still get Adsense revenue from that hub, or not?

If there are other questions already out there on this topic, I couldn't find them, sorry.
    I *did* find topics about what happens to a hub's traffic with Editor's Choice, but no question specifically for what happens with the Adsense ads...

2. RonElFran profile image100
    RonElFranposted 2 years ago

Yes, you still get your ad revenue. As far as revenue is concerned, there's no difference.

3. rickyleo profile image79
    rickyleoposted 2 years ago

Hi Ronald,

Thank you.

I assumed that would be the case, but as it's no longer on my sub-domain (and I only originally applied for Adsense under my sub-domain after all), I just wanted to get this confirmed. smile

Note that I'm not on the Earnings Program - I'm just with Adsense itself...

1. rickyleo profile image79
      rickyleoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Just to confirm (for anyone else who comes to this question in future), I just saw some revenue come through in my Adsense report. It simply says that my top sites are now rickyleo.hubpages.com AND hubpages.com

working