jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is Wizzley similar to Writedge?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Is Wizzley similar to Writedge?

I read that Writedge and Wizzley pays for unique views only, not normal views. Which means, the readers should stay at least 30 seconds per page to consider as 1 unique view. CLick and scoot off is a normal view-no earnings. Has anyone tried Wizzley?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You earn from Adsense or Chitka, Amazon, Viglinks, Ebay, All Posters, and Zazzle programs on Wizzley.  You are paid by each program not Wizzley.  You get 50 percent until you have 100 articles, then you get 55 percent.   Write Edge and Daily Two Cents pay for unique views only.

peachpurpleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks; so it would be easier to earn at wizzley since earning depends on how many clicks on the ads right?

3. sockii profile image79
    sockiiposted 2 years ago

You have read incorrectly. Wizzley does not pay on views at all, but on a share of ad revenue generated and whatever sales may be generated from Amazon, eBay, and Zazzle (though you must have your own affiliate ids for each).

Read the information actually ON Wizzley and not elsewhere to find out how you earn on the site.
    https://wizzley.com/service/help/

peachpurpleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

My mistake.sorry. are you active at wizzley?

2. sockii profile image79
      sockiiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I've been moving most of my former Squid lenses/now Hubpage hubs over to Wizzley this year. I prefer the way pages appear there and that you're not subject to the arbitrary "quality" controls of HP.

working