jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Two of my hubs are unfeatured but are going up according to the two red arrows a

1. louise-barraco profile image35
    louise-barracoposted 2 years ago

Two of my hubs are unfeatured but are going up according to the two red arrows at each is this right

2. Linda Robinson60 profile image54
    Linda Robinson60posted 2 years ago

Good Morning Louise not sure why that would be your hubs all appear  to be very interesting and on some fascinating topics and so well written, have you tried contacting the hub customer service, they are amazing and get back to you rather immediately when you have a concern.  Nice chatting. Linda

3. Duane Townsend profile image95
    Duane Townsendposted 2 years ago

When that happens to me I just freshen the unfeatured Hubs up and they become featured again.

4. Sam Montana profile image49
    Sam Montanaposted 2 years ago

I have also noticed this and I have several articles unfeatured due to low traffic. No matter how I market them and the traffic increases, they stay unfeatured.

The only way I have fixed this is to edit the article, a very minor edit and then it is featured again.

1. Linda Robinson60 profile image54
      Linda Robinson60posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Really that is interesting Sam and never have seen that yet with mine.  But an excellent bit of informative information for each hubber. smile  Linda

2. louise-barraco profile image35
      louise-barracoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I will do that with mine thanks

5. Sumi-Main profile image60
    Sumi-Mainposted 2 years ago

Hello Louise, both are 2 different things.

Red Arrows going up signifies - Traffic flow increasing or increase in number of views to that hub

Featured hubs are marked featured based on the quality of that hub. Or you can say, there is a standard requisite for getting hub featured which might be lacking in your hubs

Hope you got :-)  To make hubs featured hubs, add more text capsules with quality content(no grammar mistakes and not copied from other sources)
    Add photo and poll capsules.

1. Sumi-Main profile image60
      Sumi-Mainposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Adding, I have hubs with low traffic but are featured..! So no connection between 2

2. louise-barraco profile image35
      louise-barracoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Okay thanks that makes sense now

working