jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why won't Google AdSense approve my Hub account?? I tried several times.

1. bizgrrl profile image74
    bizgrrlposted 2 years ago

Why won't Google AdSense approve my Hub account?? I tried several times.

2. Hansika Sachdeva profile image74
    Hansika Sachdevaposted 2 years ago

They won't until you meet all the conditions stated by them. Your profile should be complete and you should publish at least 10 good hubs. Do all this and try again. hubpages.com/faq/#when-to-apply-to-adsense
    You mist see all the conditions. All the best!

1. soft365 profile image72
      soft365posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Do not sign up Google Adsense account via Hubpages, let’s sign up via the Youtube channel. You are not need to write 10-15 more Hubs.The creative way that you can make money with one article on Hubpages.
      View here: http://soft365.hubpages.com/hub/Si

3. passionatelearnr profile image90
    passionatelearnrposted 2 years ago

I think you need to publish atleast 10 good quality hubs.page views should be over 1500 or perhaps more.write your bio

4. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

It looks as though your hubs aren't doing well enough yet. Work on fixing them up so that they are evergreen hubs on attractive subjects. With over 20 published hubs in a year, I would look to the content and quality of your already-published hubs. Fix them up so that they are the Best on the topic that you're writing about. Interact more on other people's pages to gain a larger following. It's sort of a traffic and numbers game for AdSense. If they can't make any money on your content, they won't allow you to join until you can do so. Good luck!

5. soft365 profile image72
    soft365posted 2 years ago

You should sign up for an Adsense account hosted. It only takes a few hours to sign up for it, very easy. Hosted Adsense can use on HubPages. Please register it via Youtube channel. Learn about Adsense hosted!

1. bizgrrl profile image74
      bizgrrlposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What is the difference?

2. soft365 profile image72
      soft365posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Google Adsense can only use hosted on Youtube, Blogspot and some partners of Adsense- storage Including HubPages. You just need a YouTube channel and register. Very easily.

working