jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How much would you need to write on Hubpages to make a decent full-time income?

1. batsobob profile image61
    batsobobposted 2 years ago

How much would you need to write on Hubpages to make a decent full-time income?

I was wondering, is there anyone here that makes a decent income from Hubpages ? If so, how many Hubs have you written and how many hours a week do you devote to writing here?

Any tips for a new writer like myself ?

2. Adrien Richards profile image61
    Adrien Richardsposted 2 years ago

one has to write what people want to read in this place, the web is very large and people interest is extremely different in other places. I wouldn't write for money here, Hub is mainly the one making money!

3. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 2 years ago

Can you make and 'income'? If you mean quit your day job, no. If you mean a few happy bucks in your Paypal account, yes. Find a niche. Write 'evergreen' material. Write a lot. And most of all, write well.

1. batsobob profile image61
      batsobobposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'm not planning on doing this full-time ofcourse, I'm a student and I'd like to make some extra money. I write elsewhere online and it provides me with a couple hundred each month, I was wondering what I can expect to earn here.

2. Billie Kelpin profile image87
      Billie Kelpinposted 2 years agoin reply to this

batsbob, it would be great if you wrote a hub for us on where that is that you can earn a couple hundred each month !!!  I would assume there are enough topics that we all could do that if directed to the right places smile

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

It's not the number of Hubs you write, it's the amount of traffic you draw to them.

So if you happen to be an amazing writer with ninja-level SEO skills to match you could be rakin' in mad benjaminz with only a few hubs.

Otherwise, you could post new Hubs every day for months on end and only earn occasional beer money.

Sorry to pee in your corn flakes but that's how the game is played.

5. nnms profile image79
    nnmsposted 21 months ago

Make hubbing or writing and publishing a hub your hobby and try to enjoy it, everything will fall into place in due course of time.

working