jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs do you think it takes to make payout every month?

1. Hilbuck profile image75
    Hilbuckposted 2 years ago

How many hubs do you think it takes to make payout every month?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12693080_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

It's not the number of hubs that determines payout, but the number of page views and ad clicks. One person could have 100 hubs that get very low views and clicks, and not make payout, while another could have 10 that are popular, and make payout every month.

Hilbuckposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I dont know if i want to continue writing hubs or not. I only have 2 so far,  and I have earned I cent so I guess I shouldn't give up yet. Thanks for answering my question.

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

If you write in saturated topics and in competition with thousands of established authority websites, you're unlikely to ever make money.

However, if you learn to create titles that rank well in Google on high traffic, low competition topics, it's possible to reach payout from Google each month with just one hub.

Hilbuckposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Make pay out on just one hub really? Thank you for answering my question that was very encouraging.

2. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It has nothing to do with number of hubs and everything to do with levels of traffic. So yes, if you have a hub that gets 50,000 views/month, you'll make more money than one that gets 10 views/month.

working