jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you maintain page views on your seasonal hubs, if any?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 23 months ago

How do you maintain page views on your seasonal hubs, if any?

I do keep on updating  them. What else should be done to have a continuous flow of visitors?

2. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 23 months ago

I wish I could help you out here Chitrangada but I don't write enough seasonal hubs to be able to give you a proper answer I'm afraid!
    Many of my hubs are educational and tend to go with the term times of colleges and schools so I too have ebb and flow, peaks and troughs. Also, weekends are not so good for me.
    If you write seasonal hubs you'd need to have hubs for all seasons so you're guaranteed some traffic at least some of the time? Refreshing and updating is important, especially on already successful hubs. Best of luck!

ChitrangadaSharanposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Andrew Spacey, for responding to the question!
      I have three to four seasonal hubs which I keep on updating. They generate decent views in season but otherwise I keep on sharing them to keep them featured. Thanks for your helpful answer!

3. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image84
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 23 months ago

It is SEO and all, which I do not understand. Read the hubs of Writer Fox, our fellow hubber.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Sanjay ji, for answering the question! I would follow your suggestions. Thanks!

4. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 22 months ago

Keep on advertising them! How did you initially build up traffic to those hubs? For most of us it's social media, forums, and blogs. So whenever you give those seasonal hubs a major update (while they're in-season of course) give those old advertising gears another turn.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Michael Ward, for your helpful answer!
      I will follow your advice and tips. Thanks!

working