jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

We are coming up on a week now since earnings were last posted. What's up?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 21 months ago

We are coming up on a week now since earnings were last posted.  What's up?

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 21 months ago

still the same but don't fret. This is not the first time that Hubpage had this problem.
    in the end, we still get paid.
    At least Hubpage did informed us.
    I like the team

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 21 months agoin reply to this

It happened three months ago, too.  Do you record how many Views you had last Friday?

3. robhampton profile image98
    robhamptonposted 21 months ago

Uh, when is this "ad partner" suppose to correct this problem? My traffic usually explodes around may 20th every year and has according to Google analytics (2800-3000+ views/day) I'd kinda like to know what my earnings are!

4. Au fait profile image92
    Au faitposted 21 months ago

If you go to your account page and click on 'earnings,' then click on the most recent listed amount of your earnings, there is a message at the top of the page telling you why our earnings aren't being calculated and reported right now.  It also lets you know sort of, when you can expect an update.

I'm sure you know Mr. Hampton, that you don't tell customers what to do or ride their backside to hurry up if you want to keep their business.  Earnings will be reported when they're reported.  smile  I didn't know anyone here made enough earnings for those earnings to matter in the scheme of things.  Congratulations to you if in fact you do.

1. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 21 months agoin reply to this

Au fait......LOL  !  Really.  In the grand scheme of things, just how profoundly can 25 cents change our outlook on life?!  LOL

2. Au fait profile image92
      Au faitposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Precisely.  smile

3. robhampton profile image98
      robhamptonposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Well, It's usually responses like this that I get when I mention traffic views or earnings. "It's against the rules" I have nothing to prove to anyone here. If I get banned for saying that my payouts are in the hundreds, then so be it. smh

4. Au fait profile image92
      Au faitposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Rob, I'm  truly glad for you.  Hope it continues for a long, long time!

working