jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

AdSense! Is it really worth it when you get the cents?

1. Atcelle profile image50
    Atcelleposted 21 months ago

AdSense! Is it really worth it when you get the cents?

Some individuals complain about AdSense little cents, years and years anticipating for a financial growth is using this method of way really worth your art of writing  and why does it take so long to see real dollars add up?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13040208_f260.jpg

2. iggy7117 profile image79
    iggy7117posted 21 months ago

Adsense can make you money if you have or participate in a popular site. Build more traffic. If you are writing on your blog anyway then it will not hurt to have adsense earn you a few pennies. If your soul goal in building the blog was to earn from adsense then you need to build massive or targeted traffic to earn.

Eventually you will reach a  payout and that will feel like found money.
    Let me tell you a story, I participated in a site where I was able to earn a payout every month, along with many others. The site closed down and now I am lucky to get a payout once a year, It depends on the site;s success. So build your site to be successful and you will see more then pennies.

I say it is worth it because you can still get a payout and earn.

Atcelleposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thank You! Vince for your fine and understanding informational feed.

3. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 21 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13042489_f260.jpg

took me 6 years to get the $100 payout from Amazon. Hubpages is $50.  Used to get $50 every 5-6 months but Hubpages is now an 'low value site' due to it's poor content . sadsadsad  Unless you are one of the highly successful writers, mostly likely this is not going to make a lot of money.

Atcelleposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thank You! ptosis

working