jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How often do you write and post for Hubpages?

1. Julie Nou profile image56
    Julie Nouposted 19 months ago

How often do you write and post for Hubpages?

I just want to know since I want to improve everything here. It's been a few weeks, I guess, and I've tried, and I have 6 hubs here, I suppose it's okay. But I am wondering how about others, especially though who are garnering 90+ hubscore on their profile?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 19 months ago

When I first started here a few years ago I tried to post something new at least once a week, but it started to turn into a grind. Now, I post whenever I feel like it.  Sometimes several weeks or even more than a month goes by between entries.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

I try to write at least one article a day for some publication, and some of them end up on Hubpages.
    That goal means that sometimes it is a blog, sometimes for pay for other people, sometimes a Hub. But you need a set goal of X that you can maintain over time in order to achieve it, like walking 15 minutes a day versus "lose 5 pound a month".

1. Julie Nou profile image56
      Julie Nouposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Well, I have read somewhere, still in hubpages page, just can't remember where is it, that to increase hubberscore i should not post every day.. that seems odd..

working