jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I delete my post...

1. profile image47
    serpentineposted 7 years ago

I don't have a 'hub'...I just posted once...And I want to delete it now...

I don't like this site's 'set-up'...Because it's just too confusing...It should be simple and user friendly to go back and delete a post...

There are no 'delete' post settings that I can see anywhere...Maybe, I just missed them - but I sure looked all over the page...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

At the bottom of each posting you are allowed to delete your post for a certain amount of time. If you posted a comment to a hub, you can edit it within 5 minutes but you can't delete it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Serpentine, it's normal on many sites that you can't delete your forum posts.  It will get buried very soon as newer threads are started, so I wouldn't worry about it anyway.

Fact is, this site is primarily a place to write articles (Hubs), so if you just came here to join the forums, you wouldn't have got much out of it anyway.

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

It says under your name you have only made one forum post - this one. So I'm confused as to what you want to do. You can't delete forum posts, only hubpages staff can do that.

If you had a hub you could delete that.....but you don't. 

If you want to close your account, follow these instructions: http://hubpages.com/faq/#closeaccount

HubPages is not a blogging website it's an article writing website, which is actually very user friendly...but if it's not what you were looking for......

3. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

Yes, I have in fact deleted a post b4 .. it has to be within a certain number of minutes though then the extra boxes will disappear.

working