jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why is my home office desk hub is not featured for quality again?

1. Kristen Howe profile image87
    Kristen Howeposted 16 months ago

Why is my home office desk hub is not featured for quality again?

Yesterday, I got the half circle and I tweaked it to meet approval by adding words in ad capsules. Now it's a full circle for quality again. There's no spammy elements anymore and I've removed words in those same capsules. Help!

2. poppyr profile image98
    poppyrposted 16 months ago

Is it more than 700 words? Are there pictures?

3. Kristen Howe profile image87
    Kristen Howeposted 16 months ago

Yes it's 792 words and has a few photos. I had one ad capsule. But I removed it.

1. prokidwriter profile image97
      prokidwriterposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Also, instead of saying "you would need to find the perfect space for your home office..." You should use active phrasing, like "you need to find the perfect space..." Will PM you more - I'm limited to 250 characters and running out of space!

2. Kristen Howe profile image87
      Kristen Howeposted 16 months agoin reply to this

OKay thanks Prokidwriter for the tips and PM. I'll tweak it this week.

4. prokidwriter profile image97
    prokidwriterposted 16 months ago

I had one hub that I had to tweak to remove repeated phrases. I guess it looked too much like I was attempting to play the SEO game. Have you used the phrase "home office desk" or "home office" or other phrases too many times? Also, can you povide a link to the article? I couldn't find it when I looked for it.

1. Kristen Howe profile image87
      Kristen Howeposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Sure. http://hubpages.com/living/Back-to-Basi … uter-Desks 
      I could check for repeating phrases, while I wait to hear back from HP via email on this familiar issue.

2. prokidwriter profile image97
      prokidwriterposted 16 months agoin reply to this

One thing I noticed from your article is that you had a few minor grammatical errors. One is in your first sentence:"Whether you work at home, ... or an aspiring author like me..." should read "..or ARE an aspiring author like me."

working