Why is my winter health hub not featured?

1. Kristen Howe profile image91
    Kristen Howeposted 17 months ago

Why is my winter health hub not featured?

Recently, this hub had gotten the half-circle for quality this weekend. I added some new words to it and it came back unfeatured for traffic. It has one Amazon capsule and not spammy elements. Here's the link for the hub: http://hubpages.com/health/9-Ways-to-Wa … his-winter

2. Lolcrow profile image87
    Lolcrowposted 17 months ago

Hubs can be non-featured for various reasons, including low quality, low traffic, or low ratings given by people who visit them. In many cases, if you check your Hubs Dashboard it will show you the status of your hubs and the icon at the far right indicates if they are featured, not featured (quality) or not featured (visitors).

In the case of low quality, see how you can add more images or videos, more content or improve the flow of your writing. Also make sure your spelling is up to par.

In the case of low traffic, you might try and advertise your hub on social media.

1. Kristen Howe profile image91
      Kristen Howeposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I do share hubs via social media during the winter season or close to it.  HP says to make my photos full length, remove my only ad capsule or add to it, or proofread for errors. I've been an HP member for 2 years and not a newbie.

working