I've now had 2 hubs that pro hub has sent to a niche site and all of my Amazon c

1. Intuitive Clarity profile image97
    Intuitive Clarityposted 17 months ago

I've now had 2 hubs that pro hub has sent to a niche site and all of my Amazon capsules deleted.

I really hope that they aren't going to do this to all of my hubs. I spent quite a bit of time selecting the right Amazon capsules and other hubbers links to my hubs so that it was more informative and they deleted all of them on both hubs. I know that it is helping to bring in more visitors and they will then read other hubs that I have but I am hoping that they are not going to delete capsules from all of the hubs and move them to niche sites..does anyone know what the idea behind all of this is?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 17 months ago

First Welcome to HP and Congratulations to have hubs chosen to be transferred to a Niche Site.

This is a subject still discussed in the forums. The forums are where you will find much more discussion on Amazon capsule usage. Arial I am not an expert, but a hint is the reason they are monitoring them very closely especially the Niche Sites is that Google considers them a component of Spammy Elements. Google has changed their view and strategy in their regard and do penalize websites - HP or a Niche site because of improper usage in the content (Hub).

To get you started take a look at this forum: http://hubpages.com/community/forum/136 … on-modules

The third post is an official HP post by Robin. Marisa may give good info too.

You may get a better response / discussion posting at the forums under the category 'Getting Help from the HubPages Community'. Share you are new and ask about Amazon capsules related to Niche Sites.

Best of Luck and fun on your new adventure :-)

1. Intuitive Clarity profile image97
      Intuitive Clarityposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much. I will browse through and hopefully get some insight.

working